Staying with Us?
We are glad that you chose North Cypress Medical Center for your care, and we will do our best to provide you with quality healthcare and exceptional customer service. To help you prepare for your stay with us, we have provided a list of items to bring with you:
- Health insurance card, pre-authorizations, paperwork
- Valid driver's license
- All medications you are currently taking in their containers or a list with dosage
- Advance Directive paperwork
- Personal items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, robe, and other toiletries
- Clothing (make sure easy on / off)
- Eyeglasses, hearing aid, dentures with their containers
Please do not bring jewelry, valuables, or excessive amounts of cash. North Cypress Medical Center will not take responsibility for the loss of personal items.
North Cypress Medical Center supports the philosophy that family members and close friends play an active role in the care and recuperation of patients. Hence, we support a policy of liberal visitation within reasonable parameters. Visitors are asked to take into consideration the importance of sleep and rest in the recuperation process. Overnight visitation on the general patient care units is restricted to one person within the immediate family/household. Lounges are provided on each floor for the convenience of visitors and guests. Overnight sleeping in visitor lounges is not permitted. Patients have the express right to restrict visitors and visiting hours and can expect support in enforcement of these restrictions to the greatest extent possible. Visitors of patients in isolation must follow instructions provided by signage and offered by staff members. Visitors <12 years may be restricted from visiting patients in isolation.
ICU Visitation and Hours
North Cypress Medical Center is taking all the necessary precautions to not compromise the well being of our patients, family members and visitors. The ICU guidelines for all ICU patient rooms and waiting room are as follows:
- No Visitors Under the Age of 12
- Only Two Visitors at a Time
- No Overnight Visitors
- Beverages Must be in a Covered Container / Bottle
- No Food is to be Taken into the Patient Rooms